- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
Our Research Results
Since we first began more than 40 years ago, Breast Cancer Trials (BCT) has contributed to more than 1,200 peer-reviewed publications and many of these research results have changed practice in the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.
The publication of the results of clinical trials research in a scientific journal or a periodic publication:
- Fulfils the researchers’ ethical obligations to research participants and the general community;
- Contributes to medical knowledge so doctors can make scientifically valid assessments of the benefits and risks of a new medicine or treatment for their patients.
BCT publishes study results in accordance with the BCT Publication Policy.
The citations for all of these publications are listed below, ordered by year. To search for a citation, enter a keyword/s and click search. Enclose multiple words in quotes “” to search for an exact match. Alternatively, you can search for clinical trials in a given year or for a particular clinical trial name.
The majority of the publications can be accessed via PubMed, other research databases or publication storage systems at a university library (if you are a student/member), or directly to the journal or publication online. Many scientific journals provide articles as “open access”; however some require a subscription.