- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
We recognise our obligations under the Privacy Laws, and aim to carry them out properly and responsibly.
This policy is intended to provide a general overview of our approach to handling your personal information. Other policies may apply instead of or in addition to this policy in certain circumstances.
By using our website at www.breastcancertrials.org.au (Website) and/or providing your personal information to us, you consent to us handling your personal information in accordance with this policy.