- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
Your life-saving legacy
If you are reading this, you care about those whose lives are shockingly interrupted, changed – or even lost – because of breast cancer.
When you choose to include Breast Cancer Trials in your Will (also known as a Bequest), your legacy will be a day when breast cancer no longer has the power to interrupt and diminish lives – because there are effective ways to prevent and treat every type. Your gift will help stop people dying and spare loved ones from grief.
Paul tries not to dwell on the pain of losing his wife, but in the short video above he speaks about his loss and the hope he might inspire more people to support Breast Cancer Trials in this powerful way.
Leaving a Gift in Your Will
Remembering Breast Cancer Trials in your Will ensures that the special commitment you have to save lives from breast cancer today, is a legacy which will continue beyond your lifetime. We are grateful for every gift of any size. The combined gifts of many make a substantial difference in the number of breast cancer clinical trials which can be funded.
Bequests play a vital role in supporting our breast cancer clinical trials research program, helping to ensure that this important research continues to make advances which will impact the lives of people well into the future.
Breast Cancer Trials will respect your wishes and protect your privacy. Letting us know your broad intentions can help us plan and thank you appropriately.
We recommend that you consult with a solicitor when making your Will. If you wish to include Breast Cancer Trials in your Will, the following wording should be used:
I (your name) give to Breast Cancer Trials (ABN 64051369496):
- the residue of my estate, or
- ____________% of my estate, or
- the lump sum of $____________, or
- my property known as ____________________________ [eg, real estate, art works, shares, units or other securities in listed companies].
to be applied for general purposes by Breast Cancer Trials as determined by its directors. I declare that the receipt of an authorised officer of Breast Cancer Trials will be a sufficient discharge to my executors who will not be bound to see the application of this gift.