- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
THERE’S A MOMENT IN EVERY WOMAN’S BREAST CANCER STORY
When she is faced with the possible loss of her dreams, her plans, or even her life. It’s when her doctor says “you have breast cancer”, “your breast cancer has spread” or “your treatment’s not working any more”.
In that woman’s darkest and most frightening moment, you can be there – to make sure her doctor has some good news to follow the bad.
You can do it by making a donation each month to fund Breast Cancer Trials research. Clinical trials are the crucial step that turns laboratory breakthroughs into new treatments and cures for every woman diagnosed or at risk of breast cancer.
With a regular monthly gift to Breast Cancer Trials, you can make sure women in Australia can access the world’s best and latest breast cancer treatments.
Month by month, clinical trial by clinical trial, woman by woman, you can end the devastating toll that breast cancer still takes.
You can be there to save her plans for the future, her dreams and her life.