- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
Fundraise for Breast Cancer Trials Research
Would you like to combine your love of golf with a commitment to breast cancer trials research? It’s easy!
Simply get the team together and Tee Off for Breast Cancer Trials and help save lives from breast cancer.
Since Tee Off began in 1996, golf clubs and their members throughout Australia have raised over $3.05 million for Breast Cancer Trials.