- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
Donate to Breast Cancer Trials in Celebration
Do you have a birthday, wedding or special anniversary approaching? Many people ask their friends and family to give a gift to breast cancer trials research in lieu of presents.
Create a fundraising page
Creating your own page online can be a great way of engaging your friends and family.
You can personalise your page with photos and a personal message about why you have chosen to support us in lieu of your special occasion. Those that donate to your online cause, will receive a receipt directly from the online portal.
To create your online fundraising page, click here and don’t forget to select us as your chosen charity.
Donate in celebration online
Your guests can make their donations online and receive a tax deductible receipt immediately by email. Be sure to let them know to complete the section “Is your gift made In Celebration of a Special Occasion”. This will ensure we can contact you and let you know of the gifts that have been made.