- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
IMPACT – Improving Participation and Advocacy for Clinical Trials – is an initiative of Breast Cancer Trials (BCT) assisted by its Consumer Advisory Panel.
IMPACT aims to:
- Recognise the important contributions made by women to breast cancer clinical trials research.
- Increase participation in breast cancer clinical trials.
- Provide members with reliable up to date information about breast cancer clinical trials research and research in general.
- Educate members about the science of breast cancer and the conduct of clinical trials so they can become effective advocates for clinical trials research.
- Educate the wider community about clinical trials research.
- Lobby for increased infrastructure funding for breast cancer clinical trials research and
- Enhance links between health professionals and women who have participated in breast cancer clinical trials research.
IMPACT Membership is free and open to everyone.
Sign up today and receive regular newsletters about our research program.