- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
The Australian Women’s Health Diary
The Australian Women’s Health Diary is a fabulous diary for every woman wanting to make a difference – not only to her own life, but the lives of others too.
When you buy the diary, not only will you be helping the 57 people diagnosed with breast cancer every day, you’ll also have the perfect organiser for the year ahead, with all the latest expert health and wellbeing advice at your fingertips.
Since the first edition in 1999, the Australian Women’s Health Diary has raised $18.77 million to support breast cancer trials research, which is today saving lives.
Get the diary for yourself or as a gift for someone special, and help to save lives today.
You can secure your copy of the 2024 Australian Women’s Health Diary by clicking the button below or from Newsagents, participating Post Offices or Woolworths.
Order before Dec 11 for free postage and to receive in time for Christmas.