- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
An Online Tool to Empower Women in Making Their Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
For many women recently diagnosed with breast cancer, the treatment process can be overwhelming and stressful. In certain situations, doctors may offer treatment with chemotherapy or hormonal therapy before surgery to the breast and lymph nodes (neoadjuvant).
The Neoadjuvant Patient Decision Aid has been created to help these women make an informed decision about their treatment. It is recommended for women who have recently been diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer.
The Neoadjuvant Patient Decision Aid has been created using the research findings from the DOMINO clinical trial. It has been created by a team of experts led by Breast Cancer Trials Medical Advisor, researcher and medical oncologist, Dr Nick Zdenkowski.
You can access the Neoadjuvant Patient Decision Aid in two ways, a PDF booklet or online through our new online platform.