- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- 2022-2026 Research Strategy
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
Guiding Our Research
Members of our Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) are appointed and include researchers from a range of disciplines, such as medical oncology, surgery, radiation oncology, pathology, psycho-oncology, statistics and consumers.
SAC is chaired by Dr Nicholas Zdenkowski.
SAC is responsible for:
- Developing, evaluating, and recommending new clinical trial proposals to the Board and assigning priority.
- The strategic review of potential new clinical trial questions, current practices, and patient groups to determine gaps and opportunities for future clinical trials.
- Monitoring current and ongoing BCT clinical trials.