- Open Clinical Trials
- Closed Clinical Trials
- Research Achievements
- Research Development and Funding
- BCT Trials & Projects Summary
- Clinical Fellowship Program
- International Fellowship Support
- Translational Research
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Research Blog
- Participating Institutions
- International Collaboration
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Travel Grants and Awards
- Our Impact
- Researcher Login
What is iPrevent?
Every woman has an individual breast cancer risk dependent on many things they both can and cannot control such as family history, menopausal status, height, weight, and lifestyle factors such as diet and exercise. By knowing more about your risk and understanding how to change some modifiable factors, you can take appropriate actions to prevent or screen for breast cancer.
iPrevent is an online tool that has been built to help women understand their breast cancer risk and act on it. It has been created by Breast Cancer Trials (BCT) researchers, using data collected from international clinical trials. iPrevent has been created with the intention of facilitating prevention and screening discussions between women and their doctors.
iPrevent should only be used by women without a personal risk of breast cancer, meaning women who have never received a breast cancer diagnosis.